Louisiana Driver's License Renewal
Terms of Service
The following items are required to renew your driver's license:
- Your Louisiana driver's license which you have in your possession
- Valid credit card backed by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- If your address is different than what appears on the face of your license, you are not eligible for internet renewal. Louisiana law requires your current address to appear on the face of your license. You must visit an office to renew.
- Your license renewal will include a Service Charge for electronic commerce in accordance with Louisiana Revised Statute 49:316.1.
- NOTICE: Louisiana Law requires that all vehicles you have registered be currently covered with the required limits of liability insurance or other security as provided under R.S. 32:861 et al. The law is enforced by civil and criminal penalty.
- Changes in personal information, including address, are not allowed by using the Internet or mail-in method of renewal. If you require any changes, you must visit your local Office of Motor Vehicles for issuance of a new driver's license.